I have decided to put together my own bucket list of where I would love to shoot a wedding. In return for this wedding, I would like to offer an exclusive discount or something else!
Have a look below and if you see anything that looks familiar, don’t hesitate to hit that contact button.
* An outdoor ceremony in a forest (Middle of nowhere).
* Corpse bride themed wedding.
Theatre themed wedding. Done!
* Wedding with zombies.
* Fancy dress wedding. Any Comic book, Super Heroes.
* Star Wars theme Wedding.
Peaky Blinders style wedding. One Done
3 x A first look – seeing each other before the ceremony.
* Wedding on a Boat.
* Tattooed Couples.
* Tree House.
* Marry inside the Kamping.
* Mountaintop Wedding.
* Non-traditional wedding gown like pink, or slate.
* Wedding on a beach, where the sand is golden.
* Wedding in an abandoned / derelict building.
* Wedding in the Ruin Castle.
* 2 x Bohemian Wedding outdoor. One Done
* Abandoned greenhouses.
* 2 x Cliff of Moher. One Done
* Gatsby themed 1920’s wedding.
* Heavily tattooed couple. Proud to show off.
* Bride with pink hair.
* Alice in Wonderland theme.
* Hipster couple. I want to find the most uber stylish couple.
* 3 x Elopement Wedding (Let’s fly away. Just me, and you two).
* Fairground along with the Ferris wheels
Here are some locations I would love to shoot at.
* An outdoor ceremony at Dalkey Island.
* An outdoor ceremony at Howth or Dun Laoghaire Pier.
* An outdoor ceremony at Killiney Hill.
France. Booked in Summer 2018
* Rock Farm Slane with outdoor Ceremony.
3 x Mount Druid, West Meath – Boutique Camping Done
* Gloster House in Offaly .
* Trudder Lodge in Wicklow.
* Lisnavagh House in Carlow.
* Virginia Park Lodge in Cavan.
* Hometown House in Wexford.
* Bellinter House with outdoor Ceremony.
* Longueville House in Cork .
* Borris House in Carlow. 50/50.
Cloughjordan House in Tipperary
. Booked in August 2018
* Tuscany, Italy.
* The Carriage Rooms in Co.Down with Boho style.