I have decide to put together my own bucket list of where I would love to shoot a wedding. In return for this wedding I would like to offer an exclusive discount and something extras!
>> Portrait will be up soon.
Have a look below and if you see anything that looks familiar, don’t hesitate to hit that contact button.
* An outdoor ceremony in a forest.
* Corpse bride themed wedding.
Theatre themed wedding. DONE! Thanks to Kris & David
* Wedding with zombies.
* Fancy dress wedding. Any Comic book, Super Heroes.
* Star Wars theme Wedding.
* Peaky Blinders style wedding. my dream wedding!
* A first look – seeing each other before the ceremony.
* Wedding on a Boat.
* Tattooed Couples.
* Tree House.
* Kamping Wedding.
* Mountain top Wedding.
* Non-traditional wedding gown like pink, or slate.
* Wedding on a beach, where the sand is golden.
* Wedding in an abandoned / derelict building.
* Wedding at the ruin Castle.
* Bohemian Wedding outdoor.
* Abandoned greenhouses.
* A wedding or shoot in a vineyard.
* A wedding in Vegas.
* Gatsby themed 1920’s wedding.
* Heavily tattooed couple. Proud to show off.
* Bride with pink hair.
* A wedding in the woods/ forest.
* Alice in Wonderland theme.
* Hipster couple. I want to find thee most uber stylish couple.
* Elopement Wedding (Let’s fly away. Just me, and you two).
* Fairground along with the ferris wheels
Here are some locations I would love to shoot at.
* Wedding at Dalkey Island.
* Wedding at Howth or Dun Laoghaire Pier.
* New Zealand.
* Mount Druid in West Meath.
* Wedding in Rock Farm Slane.
* 2 x Wedding at Mount Druid – Boutique Camping.
* Gloster House in Offaly
* Trukeer Lodge in Wicklow.
* Lisnavagh House in Carlow.
* Virginia Park Lodge in Cavan.
* Hometown House in Wexford.
* Bellinter House with outdoor Ceremony.
* Longueville House in Cork
* Borris House in Carlow.
* Cloughjordan House in Tipperary .
* Tuscany, Italy.
* Wedding at The Carriage Rooms in Co.Down with Boho style.
* A wedding in Iceland.